30 Minutes Until the Flare // Homestuck vs. t.A.T.u
can we fly?
do i stay?
we could lose
we could fail
so uh these songs go pretty well together! i used my minimal audio editing skills to mash ‘em together and i sorta like the results. the lyrics fit pretty well in the context of Flare, too.
music for the end of the world
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
It was really hard to write this weekend so if the writing doesn’t flow too well or there are some dumb mistakes then please forgive me u.u; but I had to get something done to go along with An’s FREAKING AMAZING piece because she is way too adept at appealing to every single one of my interests ever. Gdit An u beautiful soul
femStriders and they’re catgirls for no particular reason whatsoever other than the fact that catgirls are great. Other than that there are like 0 weird things. Weird things free. Just explicit incestuous catlady porn. Enjoy!!
- The closest I could find on Amazon to the watercolour set I use is the Sakura brand of Koi Assorted WaterColours Field Set.
- Just use any old toothbrush. I used to use the ones that my dentist would give me after a visit, just because those were kind of cheap and I wouldn’t actually use them anyways.
- I use acrylic for flicking and highlights because watercolour-whites tend to fade when they dry.
- Also, remember to keep your hands clean, because nothing’s worse than smudging graphite into your watercolours and then unable to get it out.
- Try to avoid black and white when possible. They tend to dull the colours and it loses that watercolouring lustre.
Since I started watercolouring again for my daily sketches, I’ve gotten a lot of asks/dA notes on if I could give a tutorial on watercolouring and also more specific questions that overlapped each other, so I decided to do a semi guide/tips/answering thing.
I actually started watercolouring before I went into digital medium, so I have a bit of personal experience, but I am essentially self-taught when it comes to watercolouring since there weren’t a lot of watercolour tutorials online back then to begin with, so I cannot promise that these are the absolute correct way of doing things.
Hope it helps anyways :)
; u ;
the voices are perfectiiion
Jesus CHRIST this is talent right here
ALWAYS A FAVORITE
friendly reminder that this is Broadway Karkat
Flare, from Homestuck, slowed down 10%.
who would have thought making a slight speed change would turn an already great song into something beautiful?
originally by Clark “Plazmataz” Powell
ok but have people done this with the vocal version by horizon yet cuz that’s pretty awesome too
hey guys i’m needing money so if you want to commission or buy some stickers from me!!!
here are the prices and examples!!
…o-ok i hope i’m doing this right
- send me an email at email@example.com if you are interested
- leave me your name and url
- description of what you want (what character (s), what type (referring to the photoset) you want)
- i’m not doing nsfw at the moment (mainly just bc my lack of skill sorry guys) BUT i will draw shippy stuff/kinda soft core stuff (if u like crying bleeding dudes thats cool or hands tied or something i’ll totally do that!)
- the stickers are available on my redbubble and are $2.40 each!
- oh and i think you’ll need a paypal account to pay me :0
i still have a lot of slots open if u wanna hop on :)
This is a really good idea that can be done with any pattern. All you need is a stencil (which you can make yourself), paint, nailpolish, and a blow drier. Put the tights on how you would normally wear them. I suggest getting help for the next part. Put the stencil on and wrap it around the tight and paint it in. Continue how you want the pattern or have someone do it for you on the back. After you paint in each stencil, blow dry it a little just to help the process speed up. Then cover with clear nail polish. After all the paint is completely dry, start to slowly peel the tights off. It might feel a little sticky against your skin, but that’s okay.
For a more detailed tutorial check it out here.
Cake Batter Fudge
1 cup yellow cake mix
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, cut into small squares
1/4 cup milk
Mix cake mix and icing sugar in microwave-safe bowl. Add butter and milk. Don’t stir.
Microwave for 2 minutes. Stir immediately until completely combined. Add sprinkles. Do not overmix as sprinkle colour may bleed.
Spread into greased pan. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
reblogging for future referenceee
bitches be trippin
also clothes r for squares
HEY TRICKSTER COSPLAYING FRIENDS!! Here are some pretty good (and not too expensive) thigh highs that look p accurate for the (fan)trickster!John design and for trickster!Jane!
Double Breasted Romper - 98RMB (~$16USD)